Committed to Quality with Continual Improvement
J&L Precision Castings commitment to quality continual improvement shows throughout our organization – in our management team, in customer service, engineering, and in the foundry. We are always looking for ways to push the level of satisfaction higher.
Provides a planned, proactive and systematic approach to continual improvement
Identify and Prioritize Opportunities
- Opportunities for improvement shall be identified and priorities established at least annually to eliminate potential causes of non-conformance and prevent their occurrence.
Project Creation and Improvement
- Projects shall be created, responsibilities assigned, and action taken on high priority items to increase the ability to meet requirements.
- Projects shall be reviewed and evaluated to confirm that the process for improvement was followed and that the actual results were evaluated, in addition, trends shall be reviewed/analyzed to determine if corrective action is required or continual improvement is necessary.
Process/Quality Control Programs
- ISO 9001:2008
- Six Sigma
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Weekly Review of Projects
- Master Schedule
Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles employed for continual improvement and reduced scrap
- Consistent Product Quality
- Reliable Supply
- Low Cost Supply